Isn't it great when you forget you have a paper due?
I need ten people to fill this out. If you could help and pass this on, I'd REALLY appreciate it (I'll feature your work in my next journal!!!)
(Please be as detailed as possible!!! Submit in comments.)
1. How often do you use the internet and what do you use it for?
2. Who do you communicate with online; what sort of online relationships have you established? (Romantic, friendships, family. This can be both in real life and online.)
3. Do you feel more or less connected to people when using online communication (blogging, texting, facebook, myspace, dA. Please be detailed.)
4. How well do you believe you know strictly online friends or romantic partners? How does the internet hinder and help your relationships?
5. Do you feel you express your emotions better via text, instant messaging, and email or phone and face-to-face conversation? How do you communicate differently online verses real life?
6. Do you feel you present "the real you" better in person or online? How much information do you divulge to the internet (blogs, social networking) and how much to real life (conversations, meetings, appearance)?
7. Is there anything you would like to add about self-perception, online communication v. real life communication, and online relationships?
8. How much time do you spend on deviantArt? Do you feel you express yourself better in your art and opinions on dA than real life?
Relationship status: married/single/seeing someone
THANK YOU AGAIN!
Aloha! My name is Linda Belle, but you can call me Linda Bizzle, LB, or sexy thang. I've been stirring up all kinds of gossip on dA since 2006 (most of it false, but don't tell anyone!) You may have seen me lurking around spanking people, but in real life I'm very nice. In fact, I would really like to be your friend. You may have noticed this giant blue cyclops that stalks me. His name is Cyanide. He doesn't really do anything except drool and stare, so don't mind him. (Although, he may fart on your profile! Please don't take this personally! He only does it to deviants he loves!) As you can certainly tell, I'm a little odd. I'm sure if you're a nice enough person (like so many deviants I know) you can look past my oddball-ness and love me! I'll love you right back!