(Please be as detailed as possible!!! Submit in comments.)
1. How often do you use the internet and what do you use it for?
2. Who do you communicate with online; what sort of online relationships have you established? (Romantic, friendships, family. This can be both in real life and online.)
3. Do you feel more or less connected to people when using online communication (blogging, texting, facebook, myspace, dA. Please be detailed.)
4. How well do you believe you know strictly online friends or romantic partners? How does the internet hinder and help your relationships?
5. Do you feel you express your emotions better via text, instant messaging, and email or phone and face-to-face conversation? How do you communicate differently online verses real life?
6. Do you feel you present "the real you" better in person or online? How much information do you divulge to the internet (blogs, social networking) and how much to real life (conversations, meetings, appearance)?
7. Is there anything you would like to add about self-perception, online communication v. real life communication, and online relationships?
8. How much time do you spend on deviantArt? Do you feel you express yourself better in your art and opinions on dA than real life?
Relationship status: married/single/seeing someone