First Place -
1 Month Long Feature in my journal
1 year deviantArt subscription
My full support of any community project the winner is involved in. If they are a part of a club, that club will receive my membership, activity, and advertisement. (Furry clubs excuded.)
Second Place -
1 Week Long Feature in my journal
5 month deviantArt subscription
Prizes may be added during the competition by other deviants. This project is also a community project, so if you would like to donate a prize please comment or note me.
1. The journal must have dual images and accommodations. The journal must be usable for all deviants. Not only is the goal to make a journal for me, it is also to create more quality journals for the community.
2. You may not use any images or codes that do not belong to you without direct permission.
3. I give you permission to use any of my photographs in the images. (If you would like to use my photomanipulations, you will have to get permission from the stock artists I used.)
4. Must not be a journal you've previously entered to any other contests.
5. The journal must be uploaded after Thanksgiving.
Submissions & Deadline
January 1st, 2009
You must submit via NOTE to ME. Send me the link of the deviantArt journal. It MUST have a downloadable .zip or win file. Look for submissions in this collection: [link]
Accommodations (What I will look for)
For the public used journal:
Clear instructions for use.
Be a simple journal based on the BewareCalamity journal.
Colourful and creative.
Textures and vectors are favourable.
Must be organized. Please take a look at how I generally use my journals (to promote community activities and feature deviations).
IF at all possible, the use of my cyclops: Cyanide, would be great.
Must have a place for my stamps.
TL;DR: Create two journals: one specifically for ~bewarecalamity and one a simple version for all deviants to use.
I reserve the right to deny any entry if it breaks the rules of this contest or deviantArt's rules.